- Current Prices:$167,500 to $173,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 1,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Willow Springs is a neighborhood in Richardson, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Willow Springs are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 9.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Willow Springs typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.