- Current Prices:$197,500 to $233,000
- Closed Prices:$154,700 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$196,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$250 to $756
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,235 to 3,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Willow Trace is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2006 and 2014. Homes in Willow Trace are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Willow Trace typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.