- Current Prices:$299,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $90/quarter,$25 to $199/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Willow Walk. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $27 to $199, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,620 to as high as $6,233. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $27 to $199. Property taxes for the year can range from $7,817 to $10,579. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.