- Current Prices:$895,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$798,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$969,504
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $330/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,675 to 5,793Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Willow Wood At Shavano Park are about $570,000 – $925,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.