- Current Prices:$129,450 to $135,500
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $172,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $248/mo,$0 to $300,$335 to $386
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:759 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Willow Wood Condominiums is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1987 and 1988. Homes in Willow Wood Condominiums are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.