- Current Prices:$365,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $507,500
- Median Sale Price:$371,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$21 to $46/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 3,262Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Willowood is a neighborhood in Elkridge, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1990 and 1996. Homes in Willowood are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Willowood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.