- Current Prices:$329,000 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$242,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$358,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1238/mo,$0 to $460
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:908 to 3,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Wilton Station are about $240,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, 1 space, guest parking and other.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.