- Closed Prices:$102,500 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $328/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:595 to 846Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Wilton Village are about $100,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and carport.