- Current Prices:$285,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$242,500 to $413,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$114/mo,$335 to $448,$110 to $144/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 3,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Winchester Glen are about $235,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.