- Current Prices:$549,000 to $629,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $782,000
- Median Sale Price:$736,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$607
- Association Fee Ranges:$355 to $375/mo,$355 to $363
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:870 to 1,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Windemere is largely a attached home community. The homes in Windemere represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Windemere are about $470,000 – $685,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.