- Current Prices:$305,000 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $665,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$198/quarter,$0 to $543
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,101 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Windflower Point are about $175,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.