- Current Prices:$42,000 to $89,900
- Closed Prices:$39,000 to $136,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 1,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Windmill Village is a neighborhood in Bradenton, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is manufactured home, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1969 and 1992. Homes in Windmill Village are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Windmill Village typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.