- Current Prices:$325,000 to $370,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $795,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $1495,$920
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,705 to 5,206Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Windrose West are about $200,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.