- Current Prices:$135,000
- Closed Prices:$116,000 to $207,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $291
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,553 to 2,096Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Windsor Crossing is a neighborhood in Suitland, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 2003 and 2004. Homes in Windsor Crossing are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Windsor Crossing typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|