- Current Prices:$188,000 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $460/mo,$0 to $1357.41/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,081 to 3,676Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Windsor Hills features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Windsor Hills are about $155,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.