- Current Prices:$19,900 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$20,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 1,512Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Windsor Village North features a handful of single-family, manufactured and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Windsor Village North are about $50,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.