- Current Prices:$189,500 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$158,500 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $593/quarter,$320 to $425/mo,$198 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 2,642Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The community of Windwood consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $260 to $195,203, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,925 to as high as $4,011. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $260 to $195,203. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,760 to $4,230.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.