- Current Prices:$285,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$123,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$117/quarter,$399,$47 to $187/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 2,293Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Windy Pointe is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Windy Pointe are about $105,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.