- Current Prices:$599,000 to $1,069,000
- Closed Prices:$599,900 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$799,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$662.5/quarter,$1200 to $1325,$1325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,990 to 6,039Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wingfield North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wingfield North are about $435,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.