- Current Prices:$385,400 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$306,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$408 to $478/mo,$1434 to $1736/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Winston House are about $280,000 – $480,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, covered parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.