- Current Prices:$329,000 to $519,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $235/quarter,$0 to $195/mo,$0 to $275
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 5,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Winston Park are about $225,000 – $495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.