- Current Prices:$325,000 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $235/quarter,$17 to $164/mo,$0 to $231
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 5,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Winston Park are about $225,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.