- Current Prices:$154,900 to $214,900
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$825 to $1100/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Winterpark represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Winterpark are $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.