- Current Prices:$769,000 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $1,022,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$600
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 2,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wiseburn are about $420,000 – $835,000 and sit on 273.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, street, carport, 1-car garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.