- Current Prices:$795,000
- Closed Prices:$675,000 to $887,000
- Median Sale Price:$762,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$483
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $132,$65 to $132.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,211 to 1,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Wisteria features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Wisteria are about $530,000 – $830,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.