- Current Prices:$749,900 to $795,000
- Closed Prices:$649,200 to $838,800
- Median Sale Price:$779,440
- Average $ per sq ft:$492
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $132,$65 to $132.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,220 to 1,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Wisteria features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Wisteria are about $530,000 – $830,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.