- Current Prices:$162,500 to $289,975
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 2,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Wolfpen is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Wolfpen are about $140,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.