- Current Prices:$207,900 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $550/quarter,$172 to $184/mo,$129 to $296
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,001 to 4,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Woodbine features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodbine are about $125,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.