- Current Prices:$235,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $550/quarter,$172 to $184/mo,$129 to $296
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,001 to 2,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Woodbine features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodbine are about $125,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.