- Current Prices:$255,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$172,500 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$238,559
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $213.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,001 to 4,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Woodbine has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $119 to $545, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,708 to as high as $6,000. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $119 to $545. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,904 to as high as $4,242. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.