- Current Prices:$179,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $271,589
- Median Sale Price:$192,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$55 to $560/mo,$121 to $450,$50 to $75/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 3,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodbridge At Monte Viejo are about $145,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.