- Current Prices:$185,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$293/mo,$293 to $298
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,334 to 2,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Woodbridge Lakes is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Woodbridge Lakes are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodbridge Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.