- Current Prices:$259,853 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $200/mo,$100 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 11,517Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Woodbridge South features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Woodbridge South represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodbridge South are about $120,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.