- Current Prices:$238,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$261,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$537 to $549/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 1,692Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Woodbrook Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Woodbrook Village are $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.