- Current Prices:$175,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$160,900 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $226,$145 to $226/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 3,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Woodbury is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Woodbury are about $140,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.