- Current Prices:$265,000 to $676,900
- Closed Prices:$262,500 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$373,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$850,$0 to $182/mo,$0 to $235/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,620 to 6,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Woodcreek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodcreek are about $265,000 – $620,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.