- Current Prices:$339,900 to $1,775,000
- Closed Prices:$144,500 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$10/mo,$63,$0 to $120,$120 to $948
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 2,080Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Woodcreek Village is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $888 to $900, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,801 to as high as $4,040. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $888 to $900, and taxes for the year are around $1,659.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.