- Current Prices:$200,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $55,$0 to $60
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 4,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Woodcreek is a neighborhood in Pearland, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1992. Homes in Woodcreek are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodcreek typically have two spaces.