- Current Prices:$259,000 to $7,550,000
- Closed Prices:$166,500 to $2,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$741 to $5100/quarter,$291 to $716/mo,$415 to $1995
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 27,266Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Woodfield Country Club community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $247 to $2,285, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,025 to as high as $113,884. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $247 to $2,285. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,210 to as high as $5,281. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.