- Current Prices:$264,900 to $24,995,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $2,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$741 to $3108/quarter,$716 to $783/mo,$416 to $3400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 27,266Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Woodfield Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodfield Country Club are about $270,000 – $6,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.