- Current Prices:$789,000 to $1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$426 to $899.67,$1495/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,646 to 13,061Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Woodfield Hunt Club offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $426 to $1,495. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,428 to as high as $25,433 in this community. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.