- Current Prices:$139,000 to $151,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$138,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$417 to $438/mo,$1192 to $1314/quarter,$397 to $438
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 2,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Woodhaven features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $397 to $450. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $800 to as high as $2,083.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
"Great neighborhood "
Neighbors are terrific. Condo Units are extremely large and bright.
3 large Bedrooms his and hers walk in closets in master bedroom as well as walk in closets in 2 nd