- Current Prices:$385,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$30 to $45
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,140 to 3,975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Woodhaven are about $275,000 – $420,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.