- Current Prices:$230,000
- Closed Prices:$174,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $225/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,662 to 3,209Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Woodhaven features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Woodhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodhaven are about $110,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.