- Current Prices:$99,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:848 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Woodhome Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Woodhome Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodhome Heights are about $100,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.