- Current Prices:$140,000 to $193,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $202,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$108 to $108.9,$217 to $293,$50 to $140/quarter,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,174 to 3,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodlake Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodlake Park are about $100,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.