- Closed Prices:$196,000 to $268,900
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$105/quarter,$105.05 to $105.5,$160 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Woodland Forest is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Woodland Forest are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodland Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.