- Current Prices:$109,200 to $319,990
- Closed Prices:$73,777 to $262,500
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$432,$175 to $259/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 7,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Woodland Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Woodland Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodland Heights are about $75,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.