- Current Prices:$210,000 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$223,900 to $474,900
- Median Sale Price:$347,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$266 to $270/mo,$100 to $400/quarter,$300 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,309 to 4,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Woodland Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodland Hills are about $210,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.