- Current Prices:$219,900 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$98,000 to $295,990
- Median Sale Price:$190,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $413,$51 to $485
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 2,816Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Woodland Pines are about $120,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.