- Current Prices:$184,500 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $3,999,900
- Median Sale Price:$328,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $250,$300 to $318/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,599 to 24,579Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Woodland Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Woodland Ridge are about $180,000 – $975,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.