- Current Prices:$449,873 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $389,900
- Median Sale Price:$384,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:2,547 to 4,389Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Woodland Shores is a neighborhood in Palos Park, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, contemporary, georgian and ranch style, and they were built between 1988 and 1990. Homes in Woodland Shores are 3,600 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodland Shores typically have three spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.