- Current Prices:$260,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $298,900
- Median Sale Price:$241,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$0,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodland Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodland Station are about $95,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.