- Current Prices:$117,900 to $179,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $154,000
- Median Sale Price:$128,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $288
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:966 to 2,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Woodland Village is a neighborhood in Ocala, Florida. Homes in Woodland Village are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodland Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.