- Current Prices:$149,900 to $164,900
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $182,500
- Median Sale Price:$146,231
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$409.67,$338 to $409/mo,$992 to $1229/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 1,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Woodmont Holly Court represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodmont Holly Court are about $95,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.